Arabic Midterm Study guide
Write the meaning of the vocabulary from Surah Al-Fajr
1. وَٱلْفَجْرِ -wal-fajri:__________________________________________
5. وَٱلْوَتْرِ- wal-watri:__________________________________________
7. إِذَا – idha:________________________________________________
Islamic Studies: study guide for the first semester midterm exam (10/20/19) The exam is based on weekend learning series book (weekend 1-4) and Our Faith and Worship book(lessons 1-3)
* What are the five pillars of Islam?
* What is the meaning of Tawhid?
* What is the meaning of Shirk?
* What is the meaning of the word nafiq?
* a) The message of Islam is complete and perfect. T or F
b) Islam provides quidance toward the right path. T or F
c) Allah is our ultimate lawmaker. T or F
D) It is acceptable to partially worship Allah(Subhana-hu wa-Ta’ala). T or F
* What would happen to the world if everyone followed the rules of the Creator?
* How many suwar(plural of surah) were revealed in Makkah?
* In which year was the famous farewell Khutba was delivered?
* Check the box⎷ if the sentence is correct. Mark the box ✘ if the sentence is incorrect.
* All messengers were truthful people. ❑
* Messengers forced their people to accept the truth.❏
* A few messengers told their people to worship them after they died.❏
* As Muslims, we believe in all messengers and make no difference among the messengers.❏
10) The word Islam comes from two Arabic words, which are: _________,__________.
11) connect the following words and their meanings with a line.
Kafir The Books of Allah
Qadr The complete Faith
Iman Mufassal The Power
12) Sequence the Iman Mufassal in the order it was mentioned in Iman Muffassal.
__ Allah(Subhana-hu wa-Ta’ala)
__ His Rusul
__ The Day of Judgment
__ The Qadar
__ His Angles
__ The Life After Death
__ His Books
13) Match the words with its definition.
* Allah’s servants who are made of Nur._______________
* Our faith in Islam._______________
* The Quran and the teachings of Muhammad(s) are for our._______________