Weekend classes will be held at the Muslim Association of Cleveland East (MACE) building located in Richmond Heights OH. 26901 Chardon Road, Richmond Heights, 44143
- Classes are held every Saturday and Sunday, 11 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Please make sure that you bring your child into the MACE building and sign them in; the habit of dropping children in “drive-by” fashion is not only unacceptable, but also unsafe.
- Please ensure that your child arrives on time.
- Students will be placed into an appropriate level based on age and discussion with the teachers.
- Curriculum of instruction and learning objectives for each level will be provided.
- Cell phone use during class is a distraction. All students will be asked to turn their cell phones off
- Zuhr prayer jamaat will start at 2 PM. All parents are encouraged to stay for Zuhr prayer.
- Please review the code of conduct and discipline policy
- The minimum age for a child to be enrolled will be 4 years. This is meant to ensure that children are ready to take advantage of the reading and writing skills in the kindergarten class.
Fee Structure & Policy
- 1 Child- $550/ year
- 2 Children- $820/ year
- 3 Children- $1,010/ year
- 4 Children- $1,040/year
- 5 Children – $1,070/year
- *Tuition is the same for both Saturday and Sunday classes.
The fees includes books, and snacks. Tuition is unchanged for the 2017-2018 school year; however, we are instituting a $20 security fee per child to help us cover security patrol during school hours.
- All families are required to pay the first semester or at least first month’s fee in order to register.
- First semester fees are due in full by the end of the first semester (December 17, 2017) or may result in forfeiting your child’s seat.
We are committed to making these classes available to everyone; if you have a financial hardship, limitation of the fees will be considered after a financial aid application is submitted for approval. Please contact us for further information.
- Each week, there will be one volunteer to help in distribution of snacks, clean-up and stay in the building to assist as needed. A more detailed description of the volunteer’s responsibilities is here. Please sign-up at least once each semester.
- Volunteers DO NOT NEED TO BRING SNACKS. The cost of snacks has been included in the fees, and will be provided by MACE. This will ensure that snacks are available on time, and are appropriate for children’s allergies and are Halal.
- Please remember that this is OUR activity for OUR children. Active participation and support of all parents is critical for our success.
Please visit the website http://classes.maceohio.com/ regularly for updates, homework etc.
- If classes are to be canceled for any reason (weather etc), we will update the website no later than 9:30am on class day. The website and email are the main modes of communication, so be sure to provide accurate and complete email addresses in the registration form so that we can contact you. You may also sign up for text alerts. Text “Follow @MACEschool” (without the quotes) to 40404. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Please email email@example.com for additional questions.