A follow up to the Sunday School Registration e-mail, online registration is open now. Existing parents have been informed directly as well. Sunweb portal https://mace.sunwebapp.com/ is open.
We are glad to announce that Sr. Rukiye will continue to be the school principal and will be supported by our MACE Education Committee members below along with a team of dedicated teachers.
MACE Education Committee:
Sr. Gausia Chowdhury
Sr. Nagla Ezzat
Sr. Rukiye Qutubuddin
Br. Murad Ahmad
Br. Syed Qutubuddin
Br. Shaher Ahmad
Br. Shahid Parvez
JAK and Best Regards,
MACE Education Committee
As Salaamu Alaikum,
Alhamdulillah, MACE weekend school will return to in-person classes this year. Registration for returning students is now open, please register ASAP to secure your child’s seat. Below is important information regarding the reopening of the school.
- Registration can be done on https://mace.sunwebapp.com/. Sign in with your username and password. Do not create a new account if you already have children at MACE School. If you do not know your password, click ‘Reset Password’ or contact us for further assistance. Under the Family Portal click update info next to each child’s name. Please confirm all the information is correct to ensure our ability to contact you. The waiver form must be signed online.
- All families are required to pay at the time of registration. Payment can be made with Paypal through the Sunweb website. Please mark the payment as a donation.
- Levels 1-5 are being offered this year.
- The first day of classes will be on September 11th, 2022. The first semester will end on December 18th.
- Classes will run every Sunday promptly at 11:00am and finish at 2:00pm.
Islamic Studies: 11:00am- 12:00pm
Break: 12:00pm -12:10pm.
Arabic: 12:10pm – 1:00pm
Quran: 1:00pm – 2:00 pm
Dhuhr Prayer: 2:00pm
- There is an incentive of a $25 discount per family for those who register and pay first semester’s tuition by August 17th. Registration ends on September 10th. The tuition is as follows:
1 Child – $605/year
2 Children – $875/year
3 Children – $1,095/year
4+ Children – $1,125/year
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- The safety of your child/children and the staff is our highest priority. A police officer will be outside of the building during the time of the school, and the doors will remain locked. From a health safety standpoint, COVID continues to be a concern and we will follow Mayfield school district policies. We also encourage families to get vaccinated.
Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions at email@example.com.
Dear MACE community members,
Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu,
Inshallah Sr. Rukiye will be teaching Quran(Tajweed) classes for ladies during summer. Kindly see the attached flyer for more details.
CVIC _ MACE Summer Class for Ladies
2-week introductory Qur’an Recitation class (tajweed) which will be taught by sister Rukiye, Insha’Allah
July 18th and 25th at 5PM (40 minutes) via Zoom
TO REGISTER: Please email sister Rukiye at firstname.lastname@example.org
MACE Sunday school celebrated the end of the 19/20 school year with a drive thru celebration. Congratulations to all students and families.
We hope you all are well. This is the time of the year when we celebrate all the accomplishments of the MACE students. The safety and well being of our students and their families are of paramount importance to us. The scheduled Award Ceremony of May 31st
There is a schedule of times to arrive based on last name. A through G can arrive between 2:00-3:00 pm
When you arrive, make sure that a sign with the student’s name is visible through the windshield, so that we can be prepared with the award, report card, and goodie bag at the appropriate time. There may be cars ahead of you, so we ask for your patience as you wait your turn.
Members of the MACE team will guide you. All staff will be masked and will adhere to physical distancing. We ask you and family members to wear masks and stay in the car. We will direct you to the appropriate table where the student will be given the award, report card, and goodie bag.
Please let us know if you cannot attend so that we can plan accordingly. You may contact us at email@example.com
MACE School Administration