Each day brings new developments surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and Governor Dewine has declared a state of emergency. For these reasons, the administration has made the decision to close school until the end of March.
With respect to our school, the health of our students, teachers, and staff is of the utmost importance to us. We cannot foresee how the rapidly evolving situation will develop over the next few weeks, so we will re-evaluate the situation. We will continue to follow the advice and guidelines of public health authorities. We ask that you call your doctor if your child develops symptoms or has contact with someone known to have coronavirus.
We will update you as needed. Thank you for your cooperation.
MACE Weekend School Administration
Please find important reminders and dates below.
* Second Semester Tuition is due. Please make arrangements to pay your balance as soon as possible.
* February 23rd – Islamic Studies Midterms
* March 1st – Arabic/ Quran Midterms
* March 22nd – NO SCHOOL for Spring Break
* April 12th – Islamic Studies Finals
* April 19th – Arabic/ Quran Finals (Last Day of School)
* May 31st – Picnic, Awards, and Eid Celebration
MACE School Administration