Please join us at MACE Islamic Center on Saturday, August 26 – 11:00am-2:00pm to complete re-enrollment, register in person, sign necessary forms and pay fees, fill out financial aid form if necessary, and meet teachers, etc! Previously enrolled students should have recieved instructions on how to re-enroll for the 2017-2018 school year. New students can register on site on August 26.
- Tuition is unchanged for the 2017-2018 school year; however, we are instituting a $20 security fee per child to help us cover security patrol during school hours.
- All families are required to pay the first semester or at least first month’s fee in order to register.
- First semester fees are due in full by December 17, 2017 or may result in forfeiting your child’s seat.
- Financial Aid is available for those who need it. The financial aid application must be submitted for approval. Forms will be available at the ice cream social.
- Families with an outstanding balance from 2016-2017 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange for payment as soon as possible in order to be able to register.
Fee Structure – includes tuition, books, snacks, and $20 security fee per year per student.
- 1 Child- $550/ year
- 2 Children-$820/ year
- 3 Children- $1,010/ year
- 4 Children- $1,040/year
- 5 Children- $1,070/year
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
MACE Weekend School Administration
MACE Islamic School BBQ/Picnic & Awards Ceremony
All students and their families are asked to attend our end of year program. Students will receive trophies/medals and report cards.
Sunday May 21, 2017
In the event of rain, we will notify you in advance with the backup plan.
Campbell park – Pavilion 1
35405 Chardon Road, Willoughby Hills OH 44094
(off Chardon or Eddy Roads behind City Hall Service Garages )
12:00pm BBQ begins
2:00pm Speaker, class presentations, & medals awarded
We request that each family sign up for and bring a food item to the picnic.
Br. Masroor (440-725-0957) | Sr. Rukiye (216-798-1423)
Sr. Mays (216-543-2677) | Sr. Gausia (216-323-0532)
URGENT:We regret to announce that the town hall event for Friday March 31st is CANCELLED since Nihad Awad is unwell and will not be able to travel to Cleveland tomorrow.
Early registration for Weekend School is open for returning students NOW at app.schooldoc.com/register/
Classes: Please register 1 child at a time and select from the following options:
- Saturday (KG, Level 1, Prerequisite)
- Sunday (Pre-K *4 yrs old by Sept 17), KG, Level 1 Y1, Level 1 Y2, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5)
- Sunday Hifz
- Sunday Free Arabic language course 10:00-10:50AM for students enrolled in Saturday or Sundayclasses.
Fee Structure (includes books and snacks)
- 1 Child- $530/ year
- 2 Children- $780/ year
- 3 Children- $950/ year
- 4+ Children- $960/year
- Hifz – $600/year per student
- We are committed to making these classes available to everyone; if you have a financial hardship, waiver/
limitation of the fees will be considered with correct paperwork. Please contact the administrator for further information.