As Salaamu Alaikum,
Alhamdulillah, MACE weekend school will return to in-person classes this year. Registration for returning students is now open, please register ASAP to secure your child’s seat. Below is important information regarding the reopening of the school.
- Registration can be done on https://mace.sunwebapp.com/. Sign in with your username and password. Do not create a new account if you already have children at MACE School. If you do not know your password, click ‘Reset Password’ or contact us for further assistance. Under the Family Portal click update info next to each child’s name. Please confirm all the information is correct to ensure our ability to contact you. The waiver form must be signed online.
- All families are required to pay at the time of registration. Payment can be made with Paypal through the Sunweb website. Please mark the payment as a donation.
- Levels 1-5 are being offered this year.
- The first day of classes will be on September 11th, 2022. The first semester will end on December 18th.
- Classes will run every Sunday promptly at 11:00am and finish at 2:00pm.
Islamic Studies: 11:00am- 12:00pm
Break: 12:00pm -12:10pm.
Arabic: 12:10pm – 1:00pm
Quran: 1:00pm – 2:00 pm
Dhuhr Prayer: 2:00pm
- There is an incentive of a $25 discount per family for those who register and pay first semester’s tuition by August 17th. Registration ends on September 10th. The tuition is as follows:
1 Child – $605/year
2 Children – $875/year
3 Children – $1,095/year
4+ Children – $1,125/year
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- The safety of your child/children and the staff is our highest priority. A police officer will be outside of the building during the time of the school, and the doors will remain locked. From a health safety standpoint, COVID continues to be a concern and we will follow Mayfield school district policies. We also encourage families to get vaccinated.
Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.