Alhamdulillah, MACE weekend school will return to in-person classes for the year 2022-23. Registration for returning students is now open, please register ASAP to secure your child’s seat. Below is important information regarding the reopening of the school.
Weekend classes will be held at the Muslim Association of Cleveland East (MACE) building located in Richmond Heights OH. 26901 Chardon Road, Richmond Heights, 44143
- Classes are held every Sunday, 11 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Please make sure that you bring your child into the MACE building.
- Please ensure that your child arrives on time.
- Students will be placed into an appropriate level based on age and discussion with the teachers.
- Curriculum of instruction and learning objectives for each level will be provided.
- Cell phone use during class is a distraction. All students will be asked to turn their cell phones off
- Zuhr prayer jamaat will start at 2 PM. All parents are encouraged to stay for Zuhr prayer.
- Please review the code of conduct and discipline policy
Fee Structure & Policy
There is an incentive of a $25 discount per family for those who register and pay first semester’s tuition by August 17th, 2022. Registration ends on September 10th, 2022. The tuition is as follows:
- 1 Child – $605/year
- 2 Children – $875/year
- 3 Children – $1,095/year
- 4+ Children – $1,125/year
The fees includes books, and snacks.
We are committed to making these classes available to everyone; if you have a financial hardship, limitation of the fees will be considered after a financial aid application is submitted for approval. Please contact us for further information.
- Each week, there will be one volunteer to help in distribution of snacks, clean-up and stay in the building to assist as needed. A more detailed description of the volunteer’s responsibilities is here. Please sign-up at least once each semester.
- Volunteers DO NOT NEED TO BRING SNACKS. The cost of snacks has been included in the fees, and will be provided by MACE. This will ensure that snacks are available on time, and are appropriate for children’s allergies and are Halal.
- Please remember that this is OUR activity for OUR children. Active participation and support of all parents is critical for our success.
Please visit the website http://classes.maceohio.com/ regularly for updates, homework etc.
- If classes are to be canceled for any reason (weather etc), emails are the main modes of communication, so be sure to provide accurate and complete email addresses in the registration form so that we can contact you. You may also sign up for text alerts. Text “Follow @MACEschool” (without the quotes) to 40404. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Please email email@example.com
for additional questions.