( test will be on May 6/2018)
These questions came from chapters 22-27 from Islamic studies weekend learning series level 4 book
1) Who inspired Musa(A)’s mother to float the infant child in the river?
2) When Musa(A)’s basket was set to float in the river, who followed it secretly to find out what happened to the basket?
3) When Musa(A) was a young person, he accidentally killed a person. How did he kill him?
4) When Musa(A) was traveling with his family, what did he see on the mountain?
5) In which place Musa(A) got married?
6)What did the jinn do for Sulaiman(A)?
7)The story of which foreign kingdom is mentioned in connection with Sulaiman(A)?
8)Sulaiman(A) gave a judgment about a case involving something. The story is mentioned in the book. What was the case about?
9)What title did Muhammad(S) give to his companion Abu Bakr?
10)What is the Arabic word for “Perseverance”?
11)When Allah tests us with fear,hunger, loss of property and loss of lives, what should we do?
12) On the Day of judgment, in order to judge us correctly and accurately what would we need?
13)What two signs Allah give Musa(A) before he went to Egypt?
14)Which country the queen came from to visit Sulaiman(A)?
15)What happened to the kingdom of Sulaiman(A) after his death?
16)The people of Salih(A) were destroyed by a natural disaster. What disaster destroyed them?
17)After the people of prophet salih(A) killed the camel, after how many days they were punished?
18)Name Sulaiman’s three famous ancestors, who were also prophets of Allah.
19)What did Allah give to both Dawud(A) and Sulaiman(A)?
20)what is the difference between patience and perseverance?
Arabic final exam study guide
and a tongue
did not believe
* Review Noorani Qaidah Lesson 11 and 12
* Practice writing name in Arabic
* practice writing the Arabic Alphabet
Quranic Studies: Surah Al-Balad ayat 1-20 the test was on 4/29( we switched our Islamic studies test with the Quran test because we still need extra time for the Islamic Studies)